Friday, August 30, 2013

What's for Supper Tonight?

If there is any one food I could eat every day and not get tired of, it's soup. I make it at least a few times a month, and even more in the winter.

I make soup from whatever is available and am one of the "pinch of this, sprinkle of that"  type of cooks, which means that no 2 pots of soup ever taste the same at our house. But for this blog, I am going to make an effort to measure what I throw into the pot . If it turns out delicious- which means it gets at least 3 thumbs up here- then I will share it with you. As a bonus, I'll be able to make it again myself!

I will post a recipe for the soup shown this weekend, but I am just going to leave you  a small tease tonight with this photo.

"Chicken Soup #1"


It's what's for supper tonight at our house! What are you having?

No comments:

Post a Comment